QDAR Video Library
Don’t find yourself in a stinky situation
Rural homes rely on septic systems, not city-run sewage services. You’ll want to use a local REALTOR® If you’ve never owned a home with a septic system before.
They will tell you things like:
- The do’s and don'ts of septics
- How often you should get it pumped and their maintenance
- Why you should never park your car or a moving van on your septic system
A professional, locally-focused REALTOR® will help you find your own secluded oasis far from the hustle and bustle of the city, and they’ll help you understand the ins-and-outs of septic systems.
That feeling when you realize you can’t “Netflix and chill.”
That slice of heaven out in the country isn’t always as connected as you think. You shouldn’t expect fiber optic to be available, and you may find that cable internet isn’t available either. When you use a local REALTOR®, they’ll explain things to you like:
- What kind of cellphone reception you should expect in an area
- The different internet options available to you
- Which companies actually provide the services they advertise
The country definitely has its benefits – whether you want a larger property or increased privacy. But if internet is important to you, a local REALTOR® will help you find a home that has the connectivity you need.